Can't get enough Excel? Let me recommend some training courses and other programs designed to improve your skills. Click on the tabs below to learn more.
- Project Management Templates
- Excel Formula 1 E-Book
- Excel Formulas Crash Course
- Excel Dashboard Video Tutorial
- Excel School
- Power Pivot Course
- Project Portfolio Templates
- PTS Chart Utility
Chandoo (Excel MVP) has created a suite of Excel training e-books, online classrooms and video courses to further your Excel knowledge.
Chandoo (Excel MVP) has released a set of 24 templates for Project Management in Excel. If you do any kind of project management in Excel, it's worth taking a look at these.
You get 26 beautifully designed templates to manage all aspects of a single project – right from planning to tracking to reporting.
- Gantt Chart Templates for Project Planning – 8 varieties
- Tracking Templates – 8 trackers
- Project Management Charts – 5 charts
- Project Dashboards – 3 varieties
These files are…
- …beautifully designed so that you can just plug data & present
- …easy to use so that you can focus on project management than Excel
- …interactive so that you can change settings & customize the way your dashboards look
- …optimized for printing so that you can spread the good word
All files are unlocked for easy customization
Includes bonus e-book on Excel Charting because we want you to create stunning charts
Which version do you need?
Chandoo's Excel Formulas E-Book
Billed as "the fastest and the funnest way to learn Excel formulas," this e-book covers 75 of the most used Excel functions. Includes parameters and sample usage. You get:
- One zipped copy of the e-book in PDF format
- The book is yours to print and read as many times as you want
- You will be eligible for future upgrades to this book as and when they are released
Chandoo's Crash Course in Excel Formulas
If you use MS Excel to do data analysis, reporting, day to day tracking or project management then this is the right course for you. If you struggle with formulas or not sure which formula to use for any given occasion, then this is the perfect course for you. We will be introducing more than 40 different formulas with 100s of examples in this course. As we will be using realistic data & examples, you can very quickly apply the same to your day to day work and do so much more with ease & confidence.
The course consists of six separate modules to get you on your feet and running with Excel quickly.
- Six weeks of lessons, one module per week emailed to you
- Sample workbooks and homework to apply lessons learned
- Links to download HD versions of the lesson videos
- A full year of online access to view lessons
- 30 day money back guarantee
Chandoo's Excel Dashboard Video Tutorial
Chandoo also offers a downloadable video tutorial which teaches you how to recreate the spectacular dashboards featured below.
Here is what you will learn:
- Dashboard design principles
- Data arrangement & cleaning
- Using Pivot Tables to summarize data
- Word clouds in Excel
- Using Form controls to add interactivity to dashboards
- Using VBA to add interactivity to dashboards
- Using Picture links & conditional formatting to make an impression
- Creating a static website dashboard – 65 minute lesson
- Creating an interactive dashboard (non-VBA) to report a forum statistics – 45 minute lesson
- Creating an interactive dashboard (VBA) to report Cricket Worldcup statistics – 35 minute lesson
- Website Dashboard – 2 files
- Interactive Dashboard (Forum Statistics) – 1 file
- Interactive Dashboard (World-cup Stats) – 1 file
- On-Demand charts in Excel – 1 file
As a bonus, Chandoo has added the following to the download package:
- 90 minute lesson: Introduction to Excel
- 40 minute lesson: Interactive charts with VBA
As usual, there is a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied with the product.Purchase
Excel School is an online Excel training program provided by Chandoo.
- 1300+ minutes of online lessons
- 8 hours on Excel dashboards (optional)
- Example Excel workbooks
- Online classroom access
- Formula cheat sheet and keyboard shortcut list
- Charting e-book
Hundreds of folks from all over the world have already taken these classes to expand their knowledge of Excel.
Still aren't convinced? Watch this video to learn more:Enroll now
In addition to Excel School, Chandoo also offers VBA courses. Watch this video to learn more:
Learn Power Pivot with this interactive course from Chandoo
- Introduction to Excel 2010 & 2013
- Installation & Set up of Power Pivot
- Creating your first Power Pivot report
- Power Pivot Case Study
- End-user Reporting need analysis
- Creating a data model & refining it
- Using Tables & Structured References
- Using Pivot Tables & Slicers
- SQL Basics
- Power Pivot formulas & DAX
- Complex DAX examples
- Working with time-intelligence
- Disconnected tables & slicers
- Power Pivot Dashboard #1
- Form controls & interactivity
- Charting & Dashboard Theory
- Power Pivot Dashboard #2
- Using Power View in Excel 2013
- Discussion on new features of Power Pivot in 2013
- Hosting & Sharing your Power Pivot workbooks
- Rob Collie’s DAX formulas for Power Pivot e-book
- Top 10 DAX formulas – Cheat sheet
- Guest lesson by Rob Collie on "Power Pivot Magic Show"
- Guest lesson by Ken Puls on "Using Power Pivot in Accounting & Finance"
The Power Pivot course can be combined with Excel School for even greater value! This course has a limited registration window. Click now to find out when the next course is opening.Enroll now
Project Portfolio Templates
Brought to you by Chandoo, the Project Portfolio Templates package is perfect for Project and Program Managers who need to keep track of multiple projects, budgets and team members. You get 5 professionally designed, very powerful Excel workbooks to keep track of projects with ease. You will get:
- Project Portfolio Dashboards – 2 versions (simple & complex)
- Interactive Project Timeline Chart
- Simplified Time line Chart
- Stand alone Gantt Chart Template
Combine these with the Project Management templates for a great value.Purchase
The Peltier Tech Chart Utility is an add-in for Microsoft Excel to create and format different chart types, including Marimekko, Cluster and Dot Plot charts. Works in Excel 2013 and includes 8 custom chart types.
- Works in Excel for Windows versions 2007, 2010, and 2013 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Integrated into Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software as a standard add-in.
- Create complex charts in a few simple steps using intuitive dialogs.
- No programming or formula skills needed, no complicated instructions to follow.
- Easy to install, and the utility adds a custom tab to the Excel Ribbon.
- Customize the finished chart with your own colors, fonts, and other formatting.
- Easily access this functionality from your own VBA programs.
Note: all of the above are affiliate links.